Ipswich City Council

Residents can use the ICC website to pay rates, organise cat and dog registration, view impounded animals, browse job vacancies, find out what’s on with the events calendar or utilise the community notice board. Click the image above to visit the easy to use website.

Discover Ipswich

Explore Ipswich and surroundings regions and make bookings for tours, attractions and accommodation by clicking the image above.

Wildlife Contacts

Click the above image to find a list of local wildlife contacts.

Police Link

For non-urgent matters contact police by clicking the image above or phoning 13 14 44.

State Emergency Service

If you are experiencing a flood or storm emergency please call 132 500. For other information click the image above to visit the SES website.


To check power outages in your area please click the image above.

Queensland Ombudsman

Ensuring fair and accountable administration in Queensland. Click the above image to find out more information.

Legal Aid

Legal Aid Queensland’s Ipswich office offers free advice on legal information and services. Click on the logo above to visit the website or telephone 1300 351 188.

Australian Electoral Commission

The AEC is responsible for conducting federal elections and referendums and maintaining the Commonwealth Electoral roll. Click the image above to go to their website for further details or contact them on 13 23 26.

Weather Radar

Click on the map for current weather conditions.


Landowners are reminded that Town Planning approvals are often required for many activities that are carried out in Ipswich. This includes approvals for the Parking of Heavy Vehicles, Truck Depots, and any home business that generates amenitity and traffic issues. If you are purchasing a block always check the Zoning and the ability to carry out that business with Council. Need help call my office on 07 5464 1088 to arrange an appointment.

Avoid Conflict With Neighbours

There is information available on the State Government Justice Department website to assist with avoiding conflict with your neighbors. Visit the website here.

If you are unsure of the information provided above please call Cr. Pahlke’s office on 07 5464 1088.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s