With Cr Pahlke, Len and Jenny HENRY, Justin and Cheryl BOWMAN, Clive NICOLL, Ron SMITH and Keith Zimpel
FRIENDS OF DIVISION 10
– A group of individuals supporting the Division 10 Electorate office and the Division 10 Community of ICC. The group is a voluntary group with no membership fee. Involvement is by invitation.
– Shall encompass an advisory and supportive role linking the community. To assist the Division 10 Office in promoting Council activities throughout the community
Eg, Chat Times
Movies in the Park
Community Morning Teas
Various community functions and Greets
– To assist in promoting special projects and events
Musical or cultural events. To be a conduit for thoughts ideas and feedback generated in the Division 10 Community
– The Friends of Division 10 is not formed specifically to raise funds but;
Cr Pahlke will personally fund morning teas, t-shirts and other promotional materials for the group.
The Friends may decide to become involved in a charity fund raising project of their own accord.
The Friends may decide to specifically raise funds for a specific pet project. The resources of Division 10 office are available to the group for community activities.
INDIVIDUAL SELF DEVELOPMENT
– Some friends may seek opportunities to acquire computer skills and minor clerical experience which the office will only to be too happy to assist or support.